Age of Sigmar: General's Handbook 2023 Season 1 (EN)
|Beschikbaarheid:||Niet op voorraad|
|Levertijd:||2 tot 21 dagen|
The 2023-24 season of Warhammer Age of Sigmar brings a full 12 months of battles to Andtor, the Bitter Land – a continent shuddering under the Everwinter, desperate to escape the clutches of its glacial neighbour. Here, primal magic runs wild, and those who can harness it will find survival and success on the battlefield.
This essential supplement gives you a fresh set of ways to enjoy matched play and competitive games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Inside its pages you'll find unique realm rules for waging war in the harsh environs of Andtor, as well as core battalions, enhancements, grand strategies, and battle tactics usable by every faction, plus a selection of new battleplans designed for this competitive season of Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
Inside this 96-page ringbound book, you'll find:
- Background material reveals the frostbitten history and current plight of a barren, ice-shattered continent in Ghur – Andtor, the Bitter Land
– The newest Pitched Battles battlepack, which you'll need in order to fight Pitched Battles in the current tournament season. This includes the current army selection rules, an introduction to the Battle Ready standard of painting, and a complete list of official publications for use in Pitched Battles
– New realm rules for fighting in the icy tracts of Andtor, where arcane power holds the chill at bay – including rules for calling on primal magic, wielding the new Lore of Primal Frost, and donning Nullstone Adornments for armies without wizards
– Two new core battalions and a host of enhancements to help you wage war in the frozen landscape
– 12 new battleplans, along with six grand strategies and eight battle tactics, offering new ways to claim victory in this season of Pitched Battles
– Updated warscrolls for each of the universal Endless Spells
– A blank tournament scoring sheet for you to photocopy and use
– The Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Rules – reprinted here for you to reference, including a rules index
The ring-bound General’s Handbook and layout of the battleplans have been designed so that the book can be folded flat to save space, while still providing an overview of the essential information to easily reference once the game has begun.
This book also comes with a card token board, which contains 14 double-sided tokens to use as objective markers and reference your battle tactics.