Adepta Sororitas The Triumph of Saint Katherine
Where the Triumph of Saint Katherine marches, there shines the Emperor’s radiance. With every step, this funerary procession spreads the glory of the martyred Matriarch further across the galaxy, scattering before it the enemies of the faith and instilling in the Sisters of Battle the fiery conviction of Katherine herself. Yet it is not only the founder of the Order of Our Martyred Lady who is venerated by the Triumph, for through its presence are the spirits of all six Matriarchs carried to the front lines.
Accompanying the blessed bier that bears the skeletal remains of Saint Katherine within her reliquary armour are six members of the Orders Pronatus. Each of these handpicked exemplars of the Adepta Sororitas embodies one of the canonised Matriarchs of the six original Orders:
- Saint Katherine, Order of Our Martyred Lady (very front): Wielding the Martyr's sword and the Praesidium Protectiva, this sister embodies the Spirit of Saint Katherine. The Praesidium Protectiva was once Saint Katherine's own shield and contains a shard of the Emperor's armour. As such, it helps protect the processional, as well as nearby Sisters.
- Saint Dominica, Order of the Ebon Chalice (front left): Bearing a simulacrum of the Ebon Chalice, a black goblet imbued with ever-burning flame, this sister embodies the Spirit of Saint Dominica.
- Saint Mina, Order of the Bloody Rose (back left): This sister carries the Petals of the Bloody Rose, ritually scattered to symbolise the blood of the enemy spilt by the Red Saint before being martyred.
- Saint Silvana, Order of the Argent Shroud (very back): A simulacrum of the Argent Shroud is mounted on a banner atop her backpack. This sister follows at the back of the procession giving sermons and reading aloud the deeds of Saint Silvana, while the shroud above her depicts the skeletal remains of the Saint Silvana.
- Saint Lucia, Order of the Valorous Heart (back right): Holding aloft the Icon of the Valorous Heart, this pulsing icon brings strength to the warriors of the Imperium who hear its beat.
- Saint Arabella, Order of the Sacred Rose (front right): Swinging the Censer of the Sacred Rose in their left hand, the censer burns with an eternal flame, imbuing nearby Sisters with the strength to spread the Emperor's truth with even greater zeal.